Sunday, November 22, 2015

Our Last Blog

This will be LaOrganic Foods last blog. Yes it's sad, but over the last month and a half I have learned a lot about social media. My favorite platforms we used were Blogger and Facebook. They're both easy to use and you could schedule when you wanted posts/blogs to go up. I have mixed feelings about Twitter though, I think that's just because I still don't see the point in it. But it is easy to use and a lot of people have it. It's definitely good for a business to have. I also enjoyed doing the podcast. I never thought about using a podcast for a grocery store, but I think more stores should try it out.

Social Media Apps
Source
One platform I didn't care for was Instagram. Personally it was hard for me to come up with what to put up on it. I do think it's a cool app, but for me it was kind of hard to market through it. Kind of along the same lines, towards the end I was running out of creative things to say, especially on Twitter. It's a lot of work to keep up with Social Media and to keep everything organized. I do like how I got to be creative with it though!

Social Media I think is great for businesses to have! More local businesses should try to get onto social media sites and stay up to date with them. It's a great way to get your name out there. There's so many on Social Media that it could almost hurt a business if you weren't on it somehow. For a real business I would definitely recommend Facebook, Twitter and even Blogger. They're big Social Media sites that people are on everyday, great for marketing.

1 comment: